Our Guarantee and Refund Policy
This policy was updated on April 21, 2021
Our Guarantee to Run policy
Every computer that you use through In One Motion is meant to help you keep creating. If the remote computer does not meet your expecations we will issue a refund for the time the remote computer was running or reimburse you with our credits provided that:
- You have notified In One Motion within 48 hours of starting the computer
- You made a reasonable attempt to prevent the problem with the remote computer
- You were using the computer as intended with the supported apps
- You shutdown the computer immediately after the problem started
In One Motion proudly supports the following pro applications and suites.
- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Bridge, Adobe Camera Raw
- Autodesk 3DS Max 2022, Autodesk Maya 2022
- Maxon Cinema 4D
- Unity 3D
- Unreal Engine
- Dropbox, Microsoft One Drive
You are allowed to install your own applications and plugins onto every remote computer, provided that the creator of those softwares allows it. It is important to know that we can not guarentee that those applications will work.
We want to build your trust. If there is a payment-related system failure for example a non-issue of our credit after purchase or an accidental "double charge". In these extremely rare events:
- You must notify In One Motion within 24 hours of the purchase
- You must NOT have started a computer until the issue is resolved.
Once we recieve your message, and determine that there was indeed a technical issue you will be given a full refund to the original payment method or an issue of credits.